The TM Open Wheel Add-On is a detachable wheel rim derived from the famous TS-PC Racer wheel.
Incredibly versatile thanks to its built-in features, the TM Open Wheel Add-On is designed to provide the best possible gaming ergonomics for a wide variety of motor racing competitions: GT, LMP, LMS and even kart racing.
The TM Open Wheel Add-on is the lightest wheel rim ever created and sold by Thrustmaster.
In this way, the user's ability to feel Force Feedback effects – an essential element in the pursuit of automotive realism – is optimized to ensure excellent performance in every game.
The shape of the steering wheel, the positioning of the hands and even the texture of the grips: each feature is the result of extremely careful consideration, with the overall aim of making it easier to perform all actions in the game, allowing for more precise movements during races.
The suede leather grips, combined with a rigorous selection of the other materials and components of the steering wheel, will allow users to experience handling that is simultaneously accessible, intuitive and realistic.
COMPACT SIZE, REALISTIC
Like the wheels on real GT, LMP and LMS race cars, the TM Open Wheel Add-On is compact in size (11 inches / 28 cm in diameter) to ensure versatile driving ergonomics and enhanced sensations in all car types .
IMPROVED TO INCREASE THE FEEDBACK STRENGTH
The lightweight design is a key element of the detachable TM Open Wheel Add-On: it's the lightest wheel rim ever designed in the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem, allowing players to experience Force Feedback effects that are as close to conditions as possible. real-world racing.
MULTIPLATFORM FOR THE THRUSTMASTER ECOSYSTEM
The TM Open Wheel Add-On is designed with cross-platform usage in mind (PC/PS4/Xbox One) and is compatible with all Thrustmaster T Series racing wheel bases: TX and T300, T-GT, TS-XW servo bases and even TS-PC Racer (sold separately).
- Compact size (28 cm in diameter) and lightweight design for an optimized feel of Force Feedback effects
- 2 responsive, steering wheel-mounted sequential shift paddles (100% metal, 7.5cm tall)
- 6 action buttons + 1 D-pad + 1 rotary selector (3 positions with push button)
- Rugged black brushed aluminum front plate
- Suede leather steering wheel grips
- Perfectly adapted hand shape and positioning for motor racing competitions
- Compatível com o ecossistema Thrustmaster: T500 RS, T300 RS Servo Base, T300 RS, T300 GT Edition, T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel, TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition, TS-XW RACER, TS-PC RACER, T-GT (vendidos à parte)
- Compatible with a wide range of platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC (Windows 10, 8, 7)