The G502 offers our most advanced optical sensor for maximum tracking accuracy. Customize the RGB lighting or sync it to other Logitech G products, set custom profiles for your games, adjust the sensitivity from 200 to 25,600 DPI, or position the five 3.6g weights for perfect balance and control.
A HERO'S REBIRTH
The G502 HERO features an advanced optical sensor for maximum tracking accuracy, customizable RGB lighting, customizable gaming profiles, from 200 to 16,000 DPI, and repositionable weights.
SENSOR HERO 16K
HERO is the most accurate next-gen gaming sensor. With the fastest frame rate processing, HERO is capable of over 400 IPS in the 100 - 16,000 DPI range with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration.
11 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Use Logitech Gaming Software to program your favorite commands and macros for each of the 11 buttons. Build, squat, heal… put your moves at your fingertips. Save up to 5 different profiles right on the mouse to take your settings with you wherever you go.
Adjust the mouse and feel in your favor. Five 3.6g weights come with the G502 HERO and are configurable in a variety of front, rear, left, right and center weight settings. Experiment with alignment and balance to find the sweet spot to optimize your gaming performance.
LIGHTSYNC technology is the next generation RGB that can be triggered by games, audio or monitor to deliver the most immersive RGB experience ever. Select from a full spectrum of approximately 16.8 million colors and sync animations and lighting effects to other Logitech G devices. Customize everything quickly and easily using Logitech Gaming Software.
- Sensor HERO: State-of-the-art HERO™ sensor delivers precision tracking up to 25,600 DPI with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration.
- 11 programmable buttons: 11 programmable buttons and hyper-fast dual-mode scroll wheel provide fully customizable control over gameplay.
- adjustable weights: Arrange up to five 3.6g weights for custom weight and balance setup.
LIGHTSYNC Technology: Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology provides fully customizable RGB lighting that can also be synced to your game.*
Advanced features require Logitech Gaming Software, available for download at logitechg.com/downloads
Button tensioning with mechanical switch: A spring tension system and hinged metal hinges are part of the left and right buttons for a clean, smooth click with quick response.
- USB port
- Windows® 7 or higher, mac OS 10.11 or higher, or Chrome OS™
- (Optional) Internet access for software download
- Windows® 7 or higher, Mac OS 10.11 or higher, or Chrome OS™
- Hyper-fast scroll wheel with two modes
- built-in memory
- RGB lighting with approximately 16.8 million colors
- Sensor: HERO™
- Resolution: 100 - 25,600 DPI
- Max Acceleration: >40G**
- Maximum speed.: > 400 IPS**
- Null smoothing/accelerating/filtering
- USB baud rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- PTFE base: Alcance of 250 km**
- Height: 132mm (5.2in)
- Width: 75 mm (2.95 in.)
- Depth: 40 mm (1.57 in.)
- Weight: 121 g (4.3 oz) excluding cable
*Requires Logitech Gaming Software, available at logitechG.com/downloads.
**Avaliado no Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad.
- Rato gaming
- Adjustable weights and case
- User Documentation
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty