With a 100% metal construction, the TM Flying Clamp is indispensable for gaming sessions without a cockpit, ensuring a realistic, safe and comfortable use. The TM Flying Clamp works with desks and tables from 15 to 45 mm thick. This adaptive non-slip system can be installed and removed quickly, easily and safely. Developed to facilitate optimized gaming ergonomics for all users, the TM Flying Clamp is a solid construction solution for use with the popular Thrustmaster product ranges (TCA Airbus Edition [Sidestick, Quadrant and Quadrant Add-On] and T.16000M FCS), as well as the TWCS power lever. The TM Flying Clamp is an ambidextrous system, so it can be used in two different ways: on the left or right of the virtual pilot.
- Main Features:
- Robust frame (100% metal): a solid, secure and firm mounting system with two fixing screws.
- Mounting system with non-slip feet, to protect the surface of the desk or table and offer a better grip.
- Quickly and easily removable: it won't get in your way when you're not using it in flight simulation.
- Ambidextrous system: can be positioned for right- or left-handed use.
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TCA (Thrustmaster Civil Aviation) and T.16000M FCS product ranges.