The stick is compatible with the Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar and HOTAS Warthog joystick bases (sold separately).
Designed to be a versatile flying companion that pays homage to the famous U.S. multi-role fighter jet. Navy, allows you to enjoy a unique flight experience from the aircraft carrier's flight deck and into the skies.
At the controls of a fighter, you'll be able to quickly fix aerial targets with maximum maneuverability.
Used with bombers, the stick lets you control what's going on below and neutralize ground targets.
The versatility offered by the F/A-18C Hornet™ HOTAS Add-On Grip allows for a varied and complementary range of actions and maneuvers.
In addition to its 8-way "point of view" hat switch and realistic 2-step trigger, the stick includes a wide array of impressive features, including: two 4-way push-button hat switches, one 2-way button with snap button and four additional snaps (including two pinkie snaps).
The push on the stick buttons, in line with the actual throttle grip on the F/A-18C Hornet™, is the result of extremely precise development work, from component selection to build quality.
With native integration into the DCS combat flight simulator game (via the F/A-18C module), this replica represents an incredible opportunity to help you hone your flying skills at all levels: mastery of the land, seas and skies is now at your fingertips.
- 1:1 scale replica of the F/A-18C Hornet™ throttle stick
- Sturdy, industrial-quality materials to ensure authentic sensations and maximum product life
- 19 action buttons, including a realistic 2-step trigger and an 8-way "point of view" hat switch
- Native integration into DCS game (sold separately) via F/A-18C module and compatible with all other flight simulation games
- Compatible with Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar* and HOTAS Warthog joystick bases (sold separately; * does not include the 19 button implementation).