- 109 mm IPS LCD screen that shows 69 key elements of information, with different looks for the type of game you are playing.
- 3mm thick carbon fiber faceplate 21 layers)
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and limitless configuration possibilities
- PC compatible (Windows 10 , PlayStation and Xbox (list of functions available on the Thrustmaster technical support site)
- Compatible with the following Thrustmaster T Series racing wheel bases (sold separately) TS XW T GT, T 300 TX and TS PC
The latest creation resulting from decades of collaboration between Thrustmaster and Ferrari, this product is a 1:1 scale replica of the steering wheel of the legendary Ferrari SF 1000 racing single-seater. The Thrustmaster Formula Wheel Add On Ferrari SF 1000 Edition includes the iconic marks and row marks found on the actual steering wheel, such as a 109mm IPS LCD screen that shows 69 elements of driving information,
The racing panel incorporates different aspects of the type of game that the vehicle being driven is using, and 21 LEDs 15 for the engine speed and 2 x 3 for the racing marshal bands.
The 100° carbon fiber structure of the steering wheel's faceplate provides balanced Force Feedback to record extremely accurate career moves, especially in single-seater focused games.
Textured rubber grips and Thrustmaster T Chrono paddle shifters (sold separately) replicate an officially licensed Ferrari steering wheel and steering wheel all race-compatible Thrustmaster T Series driver bases (sold separately), is fully PC compatible (Windows 10, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S