SSD SAMSUNG 980 PRO
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 980 PRO for your next level of computing. Leveraging the PCIe 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO provides twice the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0, while being backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 for greater versatility.
Powered by Samsung's custom Elpis Controller for PCIe 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO is optimized for speed. It provides read speeds of up to 7,000 MB/s, making it 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7x faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO reaches maximum speeds in PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
A WINNING COMBINATION
Developed with hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users in mind, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and performance for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. IT IS Fast loading games so you can play more and wait less
EFFICIENT M.2 SSD
The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily connected to computers and laptops for maximum flexibility in card design. The unit is suitable for building high performance computer systems due to its optimized energy efficiency.
- 1TB capacity
- SSD Compatible with PlayStation 5 (PS5).
- Dimensions 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38
- Interface PCIe Gen 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3c
- Form factor M.2 (2280)
- DRAM cache memory Samsung 1GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Sequential Read Speed Up to 7000 Mb/s
- Sequential Write Speed Up to 5000 Mb/s
- Random Read 4kb (QD32) Up to 1000000 IOPS
- Random Write 4kb (QD32) Up to 1000000 IOPS
- Random Read 4kb (QD1) Up to 22,000 IOPS
- Random Write 4kb (QD1) Up to 60,000 IOPS
- Operating temperature 0 - 70º
- Warranty SSD warranty is limited to 3 years (remaining years treated directly with the brand) OR to the number of Terabytes written, according to the manufacturer's specification. All RMAs will be subject to brand review.