We remind you that this product is only valid for accounts in Portugal.
You must have a PlayStation Network account to use this article.
The prepaid card is the way to easily add or top up credits to your PSN purse. Just buy a psn card, enter the 12-digit code and start enjoying all the downloadable content available.
When redeemed, you will place the value of said card in the coin purse of your PlayStation account. You can use the funds to buy games, additional game content, movies, television shows for PS5, PS4, PS3, PS Vita and PSP.
It definitely can be a great gift for family, friends and yourself.
• Add funds to your PlayStation Network purse without the need to use a credit card on the console. Add funds to your PlayStation Network purse without the need to use a credit card on the console.
• Purchase content on a wide range of PlayStation platforms, such as games, movies, DLC and soundtracks.
If you want to activate a digital code in a convenient, easy and simple way, follow the steps mentioned below, and you will see that you have no difficulty at all.
- Purchase the PlayStation Network card 50 EUR key ;
- Check your email ( the key can be delivered shortly after purchase ) ;
- Once you are on the PS Dashboard, click to enter the Store ;
- Once in the Store, go down and click on Redeem Codes ;
- An order should appear. Enter a PS card number (the one you received in the email);
- Congratulations, 50 EUR is now yours to use!
There is even one more way to activate your PlayStation Network 50 EUR card (or any other type of card). For some, this way may be more convenient. For this alternative activation method, follow the steps below.
- Choose the list of products you want to buy;
- Add these items to your cart;
- When you have selected the items you wish to purchase, click on Proceed to Checkout;
- Once in the payment method selection menu, click on Redeem Codes and Gift Cards ;
- Voila! Not only did you activate your PS card, but you also paid for your purchases!