Derived from the TS-XW Racer wheel (the first milestone in the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco), the TS-XW Servo Base is a concentrate of technologies designed to deliver top-of-the-line performance. Designed as the centerpiece of Thrustmaster's high-end auto racing ecosystem for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10), the TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on racing wheels ( sold separately).
The TS-XW Servo Base provides Force Feedback effects via a 40 watt brushless servo motor, equipped with Thrustmaster's MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) cooling system (patent US010441882B2).
This allows the engine to maintain its high level of performance, even with intensive use during grueling virtual car racing competitions.
Equipped with a dual belt and pulley system with an axle mounted on metal ball bearings for optimal control during racing, the Thrustmaster TS-XW Servo Base delivers super-fluid, fully responsive and extremely quiet performance.
- Main Features:
- Compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on racing wheels (sold separately)
- Brushless Servo Motor for powerful, accurate and responsive Force Feedback effects
- Turbo power supply for the powerful 40 watt motor
- Dual belt and pulley system with ball bearing shaft for super-fluid to extremely quiet performance
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, as well as TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+ handbrake/sequential shifter models (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals, T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets (sold separately)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10)