RESOLUTION OF CONTRACTS (RETURNS) - DISTANCE PURCHASES (MADE ONLINE)
The following conditions and terms apply only to purchases made on https://cstech.store . Upon receipt of the order by the Customer, he may exercise his right of free resolution under the terms legally provided and below.
CSTech reserves the right not to accept the return of requested material specifically for the customer. For this reason, the acceptance of return requests requires analysis from our returns department.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving the item to make a return.
To be eligible for a return, the product must be in the same condition in which you received it, that is sealed and unused, with labels and in its original packaging.
In the applicable situations, the period of free resolution shall expire after 14 days from the day on which it acquires, or that a third party other than the carrier and indicated by him acquires physical possession of the goods, or in the case of multiple goods in an order delivered separately, after 14 days from the day on which it is acquired, or that a third party other than the carrier and indicated by him acquires the physical possession of the last good.
CSTech does not recognise the right to free termination of the contract in the following situations:
- In the supply of modules, electronic boards except when they are applied by our technicians.
- All components of a technical nature, that is: - that for its installation it is necessary an intervention/ disassembly of the equipment.
- Products that have already been opened, (tampered manufacturer’s seal/tampered packaging), or that are in a different state than what was initially delivered are not eligible for return.
- Product ordered to the customer
To exercise the right of free termination of the contract, you can notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a message through our contact form, about your decision to terminate this Agreement.
In the return, the value of the shipping costs are the responsibility of the consumer, except in cases where the fault is attributable to CSTech.
If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your order. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any other question through our email@example.com email.
Damage and problems arising from delivery
When receiving your order always check that the box/ packaging is not wrinkled/ with signs of transport damage, if this happens you should reject the order immediately and complain to the courier and the transport guide of the carrier in question.
CSTech will not be liable for orders that are accepted under the conditions described above.
Please ensure that you inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately or within 24 hours of receipt of the order if the item is defective or damaged due to transport (in the event that the outer packaging does not appear to be damaged and it was impossible to predict before accepting and receiving the order), so that we can report to the carrier in a timely manner, assess the problem and correct it.
Cancellation of Video Game Pre-Sales
If you have purchased a game in pre-sale and want to cancel it, you can do it within a maximum period of 14 days after receiving it, in the case of pre-sales the return is made exclusively on vouchershop, since orders are placed and paid to the supplier by the volume of orders we receive.
Exceptions to warranty/ non-returnable items
Not covered by warranty conditions for Customers
- CSTech does not guarantee electronic modules and components, except when they are applied by our technicians.
- CSTech does not guarantee any component in which technical intervention/equipment de-assembly is required for its installation.
- CSTech does not guarantee damaged modules during their programming, resulting from incorrect coding due to incorrect provision of equipment data.
- Damage caused by improper or abusive use.
- Damage caused by transport outside the original packaging.
- Damage caused by misuse of equipment.
- Equipment that has undergone repair attempts, or even repair, outside of our service services.
- Products Consumables or products subject to application attempts or already applied in the respective equipment and products considered wear (Batteries/ Batteries, Cartridges, Toners, Rubbers, Seals, Products subject to high or low temperatures,.)
- Change to the product of origin. For example: removal of stickers with serial number or other type of warranty label.
- Products for health and personal hygiene.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as perishable products (such as headphones/headphones/headsets, batteries, batteries, memory cards, external discs, consumables or software), custom products (such as special requests or custom items) and toiletries (such as beauty products).
We also do not accept returns of hazardous materials, flammable liquids, gases or electronic products that require intervention/ third party assembly for their operation , such as LCD display/ Touchscreen of mobile phones , tablets , Flex’s, this kind of product should be tested without removing the plastics and warranty seals before being installed on the equipment, If you detect any anomaly please contact us immediately without assembling it so that we can replace it with another in case of defect.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your specific article.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of gift cards or prepaid cards for digital content.
The quickest way to ensure you get what you want is by returning the product you own and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new product.
We will notify you as soon as we receive and inspect your return and inform you whether the refund has been approved or not. If approved, you will be automatically refunded via the original payment method.
Remember that it may take some time for your bank or credit card issuer to process the refund as well.